GPS Forums

Dealer Database 2010, download for Garman/(bmw) Navigator III

02-24-2012, 04:09 AM
BMW Dealer Database 2010, download for Garman Navigator III

Has anyone successfully downloaded the "BMW Motorrad Navigator III - Dealer Database, Ver.5.00",onto the Nav III?

I continue to get an error message. My devise is correctly connected by USB and recognized by the PC. My drivers are installed and up to date and I can choose/see my devise on the updater window. My system requirements are satisfied and I don't think the Nav III has interface options, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. The download will not go through.

If any readers have successfully downloaded this update, please post your method.

Link to Garman BMW Motorrad Nav III, Updates & Downloads.
- Go to Garman website
- First search for "BMW Navigator IV"
- On this next page, type "BMW Navigator III" in the upper right search box (for some reason the search engine will not pick it up on the first Home support page.
- In in the lower right corner under "General Results", click on BMW Motorrad Nav III plus Software Update.
- The Dealer Database download is the first one listed under "additional software"

Thanks.