GPS Forums

Anyone get GPS to work on Nexus One yet?

01-29-2010, 08:43 AM
I've been on various paid and free dating sites for over a year after a break up with one woman for over three years. I've gone out on a quite a number (30+) dates. Sometimes, up to several times with one I've met on the Internet. I am not quick for the sack because I seek that common denominator of friendship and mutual values first before intimacy. This should be obvious in my profile.

I see so many of the same people on all sites for a long time, over a year. Why?

While considering abandoning the Internet to find a monogamous significant other, I am curious about other's experiences with respect to my question: What's your experience with Internet dating?

ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSES PLEASE. I don't give credibility to obviously insulting replies.

Last edited by alstonfered; 02-02-2010 at 05:46 AM..